Toward Your North Star: A Vision Board Workshop
Saturday, July 21 from 10:30am-1:15pm, Helen Kate Furness Library, Wallingford, PA
A vision board is a poster board that you create as your guiding vision for your life, career, relationship, etc. It’s a process and rooted in who we are, who we want to be and how we want to feel. It serves as a daily reminder to choose actions in alignment with those big “whys.” A strong powerful vision is at the heart of all we say and do. Fleshing out our personal visions is the backbone of personal branding and any personal leadership initiatives as well as life desires.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve been feeling out of alignment, out of focus, and a little lost.
- You feel you’re lacking inspiration and your creative mojo.
- You’ve lost sight of your personal vision for yourself, your own North Star.
- You’ve been feeling overwhelmed or experiencing struggle in your creative work or business.
- You’re open minded, willing to lean in, be led, and explore.
- You’re ready to give yourself the time and space to pause and create intention in your life.
- Aren’t afraid of a little cutting, pasting and mess!
In this workshop you’ll receive:
- Time and space to reflect.
- Leadership and support in a small group setting.
- Writing and thinking prompts.
- All materials to create the vision board.
- An opportunity to share with the group (if you want!)
- Next steps for implementing your vision.
You’ll leave with visual and visible board, a daily reminder of who you are and want to be.
BONUS! After the workshop, secure your free 60-minute call with me for more discovery. Let’s flesh out more of your creative story and give you a few ideas to move forward.
But I don’t like crafts!
You don’t have to be an artist to do this. You don’t have to like crafts or any kind of crafting – it’s up to you how it looks and it can be simple! It’s yours! You also can be an artist and bring your own style to it. It’s playful and supposed to feel playful. It’s in the playfulness that our true selves comes out.
What to bring:
Bring your most open self. Feel free to bring a favorite journal and writing tool. For the vision board, I’ll provide the materials however if you have a few favorite magazines (that you don’t mind being cut up) or cut outs of inspirational photos and words/phrases, feel free to bring them.
Up until now, vision work was only offered in of my VIP days and 1:1 programs, and those programs start at $500. I see the value in the work and wanted to offer it in a way that is communal, affordable, and still pack a punch with results in a shorter time. Small workshop settings are the perfect way to offer this. I’m able to offer the attention, the guidance, and the results for $40.
When: Saturday, July 21 from 10:30am-1:15pm
Where: Helen Kate Furness Library (Wallingford, PA)
Fee: $40. The workshop is limited to 6 people.